Editorial: 2017 – A year for biomarkers
This spring we witness an increasing interest in biomarkers and Personalised Medicine (alias Precision Medicine) at all levels. The National Strategy for Personalised medicine, which talks about better ways to diagnose diseases, has obviously put a strengthened focus at the increasing role of biobanks and biomarkers in the research settings, as a mandatory ingredient in the development of better medicines that are more effective and future health care systems.
Workshop om companion diagnostics i januar
The Danish Biomarker Network
The Danish Biomarker Network was launched in January 2015.
It is a free forum for discussion and network activities related to biomarker research and development.
The network aims at bridging the cross-disciplinary nature of the biomarkers field and facilitate networking in order to explore the potential for new innovations within biomarker development.
The AGORA is an informal meeting place where you can
- Share knowledge and get the a status of the broad biomarker field
- Be inspired to establish new collaborations, new relations, new projects
- Meet researchers from public institutions and private companies
- Meet other players in the field: Patient organizations,
- IT researchers and companies