Biomarkers as an emerging growth area
The Danish Biomarker Network is an integrated part of our national initiative "Biomarkers as Emerging Growth Area in Denmark" - to increase the research, development and commercial competitiveness of the Danish Life Science Sector in Personalised Medicine.
The Danish Biomarker Network
The Danish Biomarker Network was launched in January 2015 in a collaboration between Bioneer A/S and Biopeople.
It is a free forum for discussion and network activities related to biomarker research and development.
The network aims at bridging the cross-disciplinary nature of the biomarkers field and facilitate networking in order to explore the potential for new innovations within biomarker development.
The Danish Biomarker Network was established in order to:
- Link academic research and companies within biomarker research
- Create a forum for discussing biomarker topics
- Create a network that spans the different scientific disciplines that relates to biomarker research
- Promote the opportunities within biomarkers
- Facilitate the transfer of biomarkers into clinical use